Many Ways to Donate
Planned giving involves integrating your charitable gift into your overall financial, tax, and estate planning objectives to maximize benefits to both you and Open Door Ministries. To find out more, contact Steve Key at (336) 885-0191.
Looking for a special way to recognize your colleagues and business associates during the year? Alternative Giving may be just what you're looking for. Your gift to Open Door Ministries can be made in honor of someone for a special occasion (holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) or to remember a loved one. Your designee will receive a special acknowledgement card informing them of your generous gift.
Open Door Ministries Sponsor a Program is another great way to give a meaningful gift for friends and family members. Become a sponsor for a day, a week, or a month. For more information, contact our office at (336) 885-0191.
We are pleased to accept your donations of stock. For more information about how to proceed, contact Steve Key at (336) 885-0191.
The Open Door Ministries Food Pantry is open Monday - Friday from 9AM-5PM. For more information or to organization a food drive, please call (336) 885-0191.
Click Here for a list of suggested non-perishable food items.
Information for Donating
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
For donations by mail, please mail your check along with a completed Donation/Pledge Form to the following address:
Open Door Ministries
400 N. Centennial St, PO Box 1528
High Point, NC 27262
We do not sell, trade, or share your personal information with anyone else or send mailings on behalf of other organizations. Open Door Ministries is committed to your privacy.
Fundraising and Assistance Policies: The information set out below provides important guidance regarding Open Door Ministries fundraising and emergency assistance activities:
- We do no solicit door to door for financial support.
- We do not solicit and will not accept any money directly from a client in order to provide financial assistance.
- When Open Door Ministries provides financial assistance, the money will be paid directly to the provider of the service or need.
- An Open Door Ministries application and/or agreement must be completed prior to services provided.
- All applications and agreements for services will be made at Open Door Ministries (400 N. Centennial Street, High Point, NC). If you have any questions about the authenticity of an agreement or assistance offered or requested, please contact Open Door Ministries at (336) 885-0191. The Director of Programs will confirm if a service is a valid Open Door Ministries program process or not.